Sunday, October 7, 2007

Discussion Boards

The first discussion board I looked at is ESPN's NFL Disccusion Board. The board is a place for NFL fans to discuss certain games that are going on during the week. The board also allows for fans to discuss issues concening the NFL including certain players poor performances or certain teams outstanding games.



The second discussion board I saw was Yahoo's discussion board for the NFL. The Yahoo boards have broad topics where people can discuss anything from family to health to sports. The board I chose was one about the NFL. I posted about the Patriots.

1 comment:

aburke said...

Getting involved in sports is a great pastime for the American public because it encourages them to exercise. Using games like football and other popular sports to get people to exercise is a great tactic for me to use in my blog, GHFC Blog